The Moery Company is seeking a Business Development Advisor in Alexandria, VA to join the sales team conduct multiple aspects of the association membership, sponsorship, advertising, special fundraising sales and exhibit sales process. The Business Development Advisor will manage client relationships, perform proactive business development work on behalf of clients, schedule meetings, and maintain the prospect database. The Business Development Advisor will work collaboratively and strategically with The Moery Company team and association clients to define and identify target markets and achieve the client’s objectives.
This position provides an exceptional sales experience in a collaborative team structure. Desire to flourish in a dynamic, entrepreneurial business environment is a very important quality for the candidate. Telecommuting and flexible hours are a possibility with this position.
- Must have at least 5 years of sales experience. An association sales track record is desired.
- Demonstrate flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Requires excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer savvy and proficiency with a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. SalesForce CRM experience is helpful.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline, with record of accomplishment and leadership.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
About The Moery Company
The Moery Company brings innovation and energy to America’s associations. We use nearly twenty years of experience with the nation’s high profile associations to provide services in: Membership Development; Affinity Partnerships; and Sponsorships, Special Fundraising Projects and Non-Dues Revenue Strategies.
Candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.