Location: Alexandria, VA
Job Status/Type: Full Time, Employee
Job Category: Sales/Business Development
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Consulting firm for Trade Associations
Position Description: The Moery Company is seeking an entry-level Business Development Associate to engage senior-level executives, proactively schedule and confirm sales meetings, and participate in cold-calling and sales lead generation campaigns.
Job Duties Include:
- Prospect and make outbound calls to business leads and qualified companies.
- Partner with VP Sales Executives and Account Managers.
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from prospective or current members.
- Ensure that Salesforce.com contains accurate account details and contact information.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant work and/or internship experience in sales.
- A desire to meet and achieve goals.
- Experience with Office, Outlook and Salesforce database.
- Ability to build relationships with senior level professionals and work well under goal oriented environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Effective problem solving, time management and organization skills.
- Values of integrity, collaboration and entrepreneurism.
What can The Moery Company offer you?
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Quarterly opportunities for performance-based bonuses.
- Clear career path and professional development opportunities.
- One-on-one training with senior sales executives.
- Full medical, dental, insurance plans tailored to the needs of you and your family.
- Ample paid vacation and holidays.
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program.
- Access to the latest technology, such as laptops, to help you reach earnings goals faster and more efficiently.
- Opportunity at professional and personal growth in a fast growing and profitable company.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Amanda Freeze at firstname.lastname@example.org.