The following life lessons are short, sweet and to the point. Maybe at 100, I will have a few more to add to my checkbox.
- I hate lethargy, but have learned you need more than hustle to succeed.
- Some people give energy, and some just suck it. Know who to hang around with as a result.
- I don’t praise people enough.
- It’s not all about the money, but sometimes it’s a pretty big deal.
- The biggest loss of youth is laughter. I just don’t do it enough anymore.
- I miss my Dad, and family, that have left before me. And, it’s a hole that can’t be filled.
- God is real. And, I’m more thankful for that fact every day.