JP Moery joins W.A.C.E. CEO Dave Kilby on the latest episode of the W.A.C.E. Chamber Leadership Podcast to chat about the importance of chambers and how to leverage a chamber’s value during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Topics covered, and their time stamps, are below:
- The concept of building muscle (2:20)
- Selling memberships and renewals during a pandemic (4:25)
- Rethinking sponsorships in a pandemic (7:30)
- Selling solutions instead of selling products (10:40)
- Advocacy as the differentiator (12:40)
- Lessons learned from U.S. Chamber CEO Tom Donohue (15:30)