From baseball caps to our first association podcast, here are some of the highlights of our last 3 years.
10. Daughters Katie Jo and Grace record the first business voice mail messages for MoeryLAI. Still get great comments on that one.
9. We’re going to survive. Hired employee #1 Elizabeth Johnson…she’s still here.
8. Our first print ad runs in CEO Update, the premier news source for association executives.
7. Wayne Boyd pilots MoeryLAI sponsored F2000 car to podium finish at Virginia International Raceway.
6. Association Leadership newsletter is launched. 25% open rates really get us psyched.
5. Maddie Grant and I tag team for our first video podcast – now MoeryLAI YouTube Channel is a reality.
4. Love Swag. Elizabeth orders our first logo fleece and baseball caps.
3. Nation’s largest association engages MoeryLAI to sell exhibit space for its annual conference.
2. Three concurrent projects for one client reinforces our dedication to service.
1. Opening the doors again today, with the best group of people and terrific clients.
The Big Red “M” is thrilled to announce two well-deserved promotions within our association consulting firm. Kerry Doyle has been named our Director...