Podcasting is the #1 way to connect with your members – to drive thought leadership, enhance engagement and reinforce the association’s value proposition.
I have experienced the value first hand. The Moery Company’s Association Playbook podcast has more than 12,000 “listeners” – it was the best communications decision we ever made.
Recently, The American Boiler Manufacturers Association (ABMA) and Textile Rental Services Association (TRSA) launched podcasts using our podcasting process. Here is what you can expect when we help:
• Initial Discovery Session
• Equipment Purchase and Setup
• Logo Design and Creation
• Website Integration
• Podcast Hosting Setup
• iTunes Submission
• Intro and Outro Recording and Editing
• Editing and Production of Three Podcast Episodes
• One On-Site Day for Recording and Training
• Video Tutorials
• Additional Consulting Hours
If you are considering a launch in the 4th quarter or 2019, follow these steps:
1. Download the Moery “How to Launch a Podcast” Ebook
2. Listen to JP Moery’s Association Playbook – Episode 120: Why Associations Should Launch a Podcast
3. And, schedule time w/ me to discuss the benefits of podcasting.
In the dynamic space of association management, the marketing landscape is perpetually evolving. The success of an association heavily hinges on its...